Information For Children
One of the exciting things you can do, which you probably do a lot of is to play games, on your own or with people all over the world. We must remember to keep our personal details safe when we are playing online.
• Always tell an adult when you are using the internet so they can help keep you safe.
• Always ask an adult if you are unsure of something
• Never tell anyone your full name or where you live
• Check your privacy settings are correct so you know exactly what information you’re are sharing with the world.
• Never meet up with strangers from online.
• Remember to keep images and videos to yourself. Anyone can see these online!
• Be nice to people online just like would in the real world as any comments can still hurt people’s feelings.